Photonis employees are motivated, competent and energetic. We commit to an environment that encourages leadership and learning. We encourage and support challenges to conventional thinking to further innovation and enable new technologies.
Job and internship opportunities
Event and communication project manager
-Team and mission:
Reporting directly to the group marketing and digital manager, your main mission will be the organization of international events such as the main exhibitions managed by the group (1-2 exhibitions per year), but also as a support of business units in the organization of their dedicated shows and events (offline / online as Webinars)
The person could also possibiliy work on other projects of communication.
- Management of all the operational part upstream and during the events: management and respect of the budget, preparation of contracts, logistics, hotel reservations, awareness of teams (communication, marketing, sales ...), preparation of stands (kakemonos, Goodies ...), provision of sales support materials
- Promotion of events upstream and management of post-event leads
- Management of day-to-day relationships with internal customers and external suppliers
- Suggestions for improvements and KPIs
- Ensures the proper implementation of the Photonis brand identity
- Study / organization and management of online events such as Webinars
- Promotion on social medias and other online tools (enewletters etc)
Non-exhaustive list – Could evolve according marketing needs and sanitary conditions.
Profile and skills:
-Marketing/Sales Background(Bachelor degree), 3-5 years of experience
-Fluent in English- French will be a plus
-Dynamic temperament, interpersonal skills
-Advanced organizational and anticipation skills
-Good knowledge of digital tools such as emailing, Webinars and knowledge of digital marketing
-Experience in planning and executing complex projects by managing agencies, suppliers